- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the website;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to: help diagnose problems with our server; administer our website; analyze trends; track user movements; gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order to improve the site and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of "Cookies"
All information provided to The Maxwell House is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Other Web Sites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which The Maxwell House has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may be different from ours.
Contacting the Web Site