complete your contract
- Contracts will be emailed to the client address on file. Our contracts and bookings go through the Wedding Wire system, so your contract email may be delivered through Wedding Wire. Follow instructions in the email to log into your Wedding Wire Client Portal. The password is the date of your event (mm/dd/yyyy). Complete the contract and submit online.
pay 50% invoice - part 1
- Once your contract is signed you will automatically receive an emailed invoice for 50% of your rental total. Follow the instructions in the email to pay the invoice online via card or Paypal account. If the online system will not accept your card type, please call us and we can run your card over the phone. Once the 50% invoice is paid your booking is confirmed.
provide proof of event insurance
- The Maxwell House requires event insurance for all events beyond small meetings. Proof of coverage should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days before your event. Please see the Event Insurance page for more info.
pay 50% invoice - part 2
- An invoice for the remaining 50% can be viewed and paid at any time by logging into your Client Portal on Wedding Wire. An emailed reminder will be sent out to ensure your payment is received by the deadline. Final invoices must be paid no later than 30 days before the event or your rental will be cancelled.
complete event packet + floorplan
- Download an Event Prep & Floorplan Packet (one was likely emailed to you as well), complete the packet and email to email@example.com in pdf format. Alternatively, you may also print the packet and return the completed version to The Maxwell House by leaving it in the mailbox on the porch, mailing the packet, or delivering it to the receptionist in person during business hours. Packets are due no later than 1 week before the event.